Complete Kit Includes:
Paragon Valve (4″, 6″, or 8″) w/ power-loss fill capability
NEMA 4x Control Panel
Sensor w/ 50 ft. cable
Sensor Mounting Assembly
Submittal Package PDFs
- Paragon Valve Included
- Dry contacts to BMS for measuring Fill “ON” time
- Low Water Alarm
- High Water Alarm
- Optional temperature signal @ 40°F per NFPA
- Fill Control w/capability for fill during power loss situations
- Fault conditions
- Operates 110VAC Solenoid Valve
- 110VAC 95db Audible Alarm w/ Silencer Switch Installed in the Panel
The system is automatically controlled within an operating range (this range can be set by custom ordered probes or cutting the current probes to length in the field). The system also monitors for a high water level condition and a low water level condition.
These conditions have three outputs each which are:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BMS
- Operate a relay rated at 30AMPS / 250VAC
- Turn on an LED to indicate the sensor has tripped
The Fill dry contacts can be used as a comparative to develop a baseline benchmark of water usage for the system.
Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
*If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1 (888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892