Complete Kit Includes:
Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire, Controller, Mounting Assembly
- Dry contacts to BMS for measuring Fill “ON” time
- Low Water Alarm
- High Water Alarm
- Fault conditions
- Optional temperature signal @ 40°F per NFPA
- Optional Paragon Valve – Fill operates automatically during power loss
- Operates 110VAC Solenoid Valve
- Two 110VAC 95db Audible Alarm w/ Silencer Switches Installed in the Panel
The system is automatically controlled within an operating range (this range can be set by custom ordered probes or cutting the current probes to length in the field). The system also monitors for a high water level condition and a low water level condition.
These conditions have three outputs each which are:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BMS
- Operate a relay rated at 30AMPS / 250VAC
- Turn on an LED to indicate the sensor has tripped
The Fill dry contacts can be used as a comparative to develop a baseline benchmark of water usage for the system.
Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
*If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.