All of our USA-made, all-electronic water level controllers for cooling towers, remote sumps, evaporative condensers and closed circuit fluid coolers are designed for a Minimum 15-Year Duty Cycle with 99% uptime for the highest accuracy and reliability 24/7.
Who We Are
Waterline Controls, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, manufactures and sells all-electronic, solid-state liquid level control kits for ALL water-based liquid applications in and around your facility. Our unique Frequency-based, microprocessor-driven water level monitoring control kits perform regardless of the water quality and are guaranteed shock proof.
Our solid state, all-electronic water level controllers are the OEM “product of choice” of leading manufacturers of cooling towers, including:
- AMERICAN COOLING TOWERS
- DELTA COOLING TOWERS
- ENERGY LABS, INC.
- GUNTNER USA
- REYMSA COOLING TOWERS
- THE COOLING TOWER COMPANY
- UNITED METAL PRODUCTS
Here’s why YOU’LL want to use OUR water level controllers
If You’re A Service Tech/Installer Or Building Maintenance Supervisor
- Easy To Install – Saves time and labor costs. No frustrating call-back.
- Easy To Connect – Designed to easily integrate with existing Building Management Systems (BMS/BAS).
- Easy To Maintain – With its modular design, you’ll only replace individual parts, not the entire controller.
- Superior Tech Support – You’ll talk directly with highly trained, knowledgeable, USA tech support people who understand your needs & challenges in the field.
If You’re An End User
- Built To Last – Our all-electronic, solid state components last for decades, not just years. Our long-life stainless steel sensors/probes means no fouling, plating or degradation regardless of the water quality. We ensure a minimum 15 year duty cycle with a 99% uptime rate.
- Easy Monitoring – Our LED Indicator Lights make it easy to to quickly view the current status of all functions, and our “Press to Test” feature allows you to start a complete validation cycle of all systems with the push of just one button.
- Set It And Forget It – Once each of the shock-proof stainless steel probes have been set to their desired depth and integrated with the BMS, the LED Indicator Lights and BMS connections intuitively show you what’s happening 24/7. The built-in Power Failure and High/Low Alarms will alert you if any necessary action is required.
- Reliable Accuracy – Our controllers are designed to compensate for wave action and will maintain water levels within 1/8” of operational range.
- Multiple Options – We offer many different models to meet your exact needs and operational conditions.
If You’re A Specifying Engineer
- Your Reputation Is Everything – You can confidently specify (with NO substitutes!) our water level controllers for virtually any cooling tower application and know that your client will be completely satisfied with the end result, both immediately after installation and for many years to come.
Need More Information?
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 480-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.