WLC-6400D – WATER LEVEL CONTROL
WLC-6400D – Duplex Fill Control & High Alarm
Complete Kit Includes
- NEMA 4X Enclosure with Lockable SS Latch and Power Relays
- Sensor with 50 ft. Cable*
- Side Wall Mounting Assembly
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
The WLC-6400 offers dual fill control with a high alarm for maintaining water level with two separate valves. This controller allows for total control over fill sources and precise level management. The WLC-6400 can help to spread fill control evenly, increasing equipment longevity.
This Waterline Controls System is available in the following variations:
WLC-6400D: Fill Alternates Sequence ON, All OFF.
The fill functions are alternated each complete cycle allowing even wear on equipment.
In the event of water level change the following functions occur.
FILL 1 OR FILL 2 ON -> FILL 1 AND 2 ON
——— -> FILL 1 AND FILL 2 OFF
- Model: WLC-6400D
- Functions: Dual Fill / High Alarm
- Input Power: 110VAC / 110VAC Standard (30VDC, 24VAC, 240VAC available)
- DPDT Power Relays: 3
- DPDT Power Relay Rating: 120VAC @ 40A (N.O.) / 120VAC @ 30A (N.C.)
- SPST Dry Contacts for Remote Signaling (BMS, BAS, or Other): 4
- SPST Dry Contact Rating: 30VDC @ .5A
- SPST Dry Contact Functions: (1) Power-loss, (3) Control Functions
- LED Indicators: 4
- Press to Test: Yes
- Audible Alarm: Available upon request
- Alarm Beacon: Available upon request
- Temperature Alarm: Available upon request
Rating: NEMA 4X (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Size: L: 10-1/2″ W: 9-1/2″ H: 5″
- Panel Door: Hinged, Non-Transparent ( Clear available upon request)
- Latch: Stainless Steel (Lockable latch available upon request)
- Panel Faceplates: Aluminum
LEVEL PROBE SPECIFICATIONS
- Plug Style: 3″ PVC Slip-Plug
- Sensor Head Material: PVC
- Sensor Head Size: 3″ diameter (round)
- Probe Material: PVC Heat-Shrink, Stainless Steel
- Probe Length:
- High Alarm (Green) 10 3/8″
- Fill 1 Stop (Red) 14″
- Fill 1 Start (White) 15 1/2″
- Fill 2 Stop (Brown) 16 3/8″
- Fill 2 Start (Blue) 17″
- Reference (Black) 17″
- Probes Extendable? Yes, and up to any length (18″/45.5″ Extension Kits available)
- Jefferson Valve (3/4″-2″)
- OCV Valve (2″-12″)
- Superior Valve (3/4″- 2″)
- Extension Rod Kits
- Audible Alarm
- Top of Panel Beacon
- H.O.A. Switches
- Remote Indication Panels
- Light Towers
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Life of Product Technical Support
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.