WLC6100T – WATER LEVEL CONTROL
WLC-6100T – Simplex Fill with Heater Control, High & Low Alarm
Complete Kit Includes
- Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire*
- Mounting Assembly
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
The WLC-6100T combines precision fill control with a high and low level alarm. The integrated temperature probe provides a low temperature switch for ultimate protection. Use the WLC-6100T in your HVAC application to ensure your equipment is always running optimally. Add this to a tank project for total autonomous control.
- Model: WLC-6100T
- Functions: Fill / High Alarm / Low Alarm / Heater Control
- Input Power: 110VAC / 110VAC Standard (30VDC, 24VAC, 240VAC available)
- DPDT Power Relays: 4
- DPDT Power Relay Rating: 120VAC @ 40A (N.O.) / 120VAC @ 30A (N.C.)
- SPST Dry Contacts for Remote Signaling (BMS, BAS, or Other): 5
- SPST Dry Contact Rating: 30VDC @ .5A
- SPST Dry Contact Functions: (1) Power-loss, (4) Control Functions
- LED Indicators: 5
- Press to Test: Yes
- Audible Alarm: Available upon request
- Alarm Beacon: Available upon request
- Temperature Alarm: Available upon request
- Rating: NEMA 4X (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Size: L: 10-1/2 ” W: 9-1/2″ H: 5″
- Panel Door: Hinged, Non-Transparent ( Clear available upon request)
- Latch: Stainless Steel (Lockable latch available upon request)
- Panel Faceplates: Aluminum
LEVEL PROBE SPECIFICATIONS
- Plug Style: 3″ PVC Slip-Plug
- Sensor Head Material: PVC
- Sensor Head Size: 3″ diameter (round)
- Probe Material: PVC Heat-Shrink, Stainless Steel
- Probe Length:
- High Alarm (Green) 10-3/8″
- Fill Stop (Red) 14″
- Fill Start (White) 15-1/2″
- Low Alarm (Brown) 16-3/8″
- Reference (Black) 17″
- Probes Extendable? Yes, and up to any length (18″/45.5″ Extension Kits available)
- Jefferson Valve (3/4″-2″)
- OCV Valve (2″-12″)
- Superior Valve (3/4″- 2″)
- Extension Rod Kits
- Audible Alarm
- Top of Panel Beacon
- H.O.A. Switches
- Remote Indication Panels
- Light Towers
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Life of Product Technical Support
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.