Complete Kit Includes:
- Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire*
Submittal Package PDFs
- 4-Contact Point System
- 10-wire Dry contacts to BMS for measuring Fill “ON” time
- High Water Alarm
- Fault conditions
- Operates any 110VAC valve & 110VAC audible alarm (Not supplied in this kit, see option section)
The system monitors for a high water level condition, a low water level condition and a Low-Low Level condition for Heater Cut-Off.
These conditions have three outputs each which will:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BMS
- Operate a relay rated at 30AMPS for 250VAC
- Turn on an LED to indicate the sensor has tripped.
- Activates when the water falls to a lower set point than the low alarm.
- When this fourth set point activates it shall remove power from the Heater in the basin by:
- Open a normally closed relay
- Close a set of dry contacts
- Turn on a red LED.
The SWS6000 includes visual displays indicating power to the level control panel, when the control panel is actively filling, high and low water alarms and when the control panel has disengaged the heater in the catch basin.
The Fill dry contacts can be used as a comparative to develop a baseline benchmark of water usage for the system.
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892