Complete Kit Includes:
- Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire*
- Mounting Assembly
Submittal Package PDFs
- Fill w/ Low Alarm
- 2-Contact point system
- 6-wire Dry contacts to BMS for measuring:
- Fill “ON” time
- Low Water Alarm
- Fault conditions
- Operates any 5HP pump or less (not supplied in kit)
The system monitors for a low water level condition and has 3 outputs which will:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BMS
- Operate a fill relay rated at 40AMPS for 250VA for up to a 5HP Pump
- Operate a low alarm/cut off relay rated at 30AMPS for 250VAC for a booster pump and turn on an LED to indicate the sensor has tripped
The Control Panel has visual displays indicating power to the level control panel, when the control panel is actively filling and the low water alarms. The Fill dry contacts can be used as a comparative to develop a baseline benchmark of water usage for the system.
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.