Complete Kit Includes:
NEMA4x Control Panel
Sensor With 50 ft. cable
Sensor Mounting Assembly
- Dry contacts to BMS for measuring Fill “ON” time
- Fill Control
- Fault conditions
- High Alarm
- Optional temperature signal @ 40°F per NFPA
- Operates 110VAC Solenoid Valve
- 110VAC 95db Audible Alarm w/ Silencer Switch Installed in the Panel
These conditions have three outputs each which are:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BMS
- Operate a relay rated at 30AMPS / 250VAC
- Turn on an LED to indicate the sensor has tripped
The Fill dry contacts can be used as a comparative to develop a baseline benchmark of water usage for the system.
Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
*If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892