FPT-60 – WATER LEVEL CONTROL
FPT-60 – Simplex Fill Control, High, Low & Low-Low Alarmvv
Complete Kit Includes
- Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire*
- Mounting Assembly
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
The FPT-60 builds off the fire protection line offering precision fill control with high, low and low-low (critical) level audible alarms. Use the FPT-60 in your fire tank to monitor more levels for an additional layer of safety for the fire system. Can be customized to meet Fire Marshall (FM) Guidelines.
- Model: FPT-60
- Functions: Fill / High Alarm / Low Alarm / Low-Low Alarm (Fire)
- Input Power: 110VAC / 110VAC Standard (30VDC, 24VAC, 240VAC available)
- DPDT Power Relays: 4
- DPDT Power Relay Rating: 120VAC @ 40A (N.O.) / 120VAC @ 30A (N.C.)
- SPST Dry Contacts for Remote Signaling & Fire Panels (BMS, BAS, or Other): 5
- SPST Dry Contact Rating: 30VDC @ .5A
- SPST Dry Contact Functions: (1) Power-loss, (4) Control Functions
- LED Indicators: 5
- Press to Test: Yes
- Audible Alarm: Yes
- Alarm Silence Switch: Yes
- Alarm Beacon: Available upon request
- Temperature Alarm: Available upon request
- Rating: NEMA 4X (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Material: Red Polycarbonate
- Size: L: 10-1/2″ W: 9-1/2″ H: 5″
- Panel Door: Hinged, Non-Transparent ( Clear available upon request)
- Latch: Stainless Steel (Lockable latch available upon request)
- Panel Faceplates: Aluminum
LEVEL PROBE SPECIFICATIONS
- Plug Style: 3″ PVC Slip-Plug
- Sensor Head Material: PVC
- Sensor Head Size: 3″ diameter (round)
- Probe Material: PVC Heat-Shrink, Stainless Steel
- Probe Length:
- High Alarm (Green) 10 3/8″
- Fill Stop (Red) 14″
- Fill Start (White) 15 1/2″
- Low Alarm (Brown) 16 3/8″
- Low-Low Alarm (Blue) 17″
- Reference (Black) 17″
- Probes Extendable? Yes, and up to any length (18″/45.5″ Extension Kits available)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Life of Product Technical Support
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892