FPT-42 – WATER LEVEL CONTROL
FPT-42 – High, Low & Low-Low Alarm
Complete Kit Includes
- NEMA 4X Enclosure with Lockable SS Latch and Power Relays
- Sensor with 50 ft. Cable*
- Top of Tank Mounting Assembly
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.
The FPT-42 allows for ultimate fire tank level monitoring integrating high, low and low-low (critical) audible level alarms. Can be customized to meet Fire Marshall (FM) Guidelines.
- Model: FPT-42
- Functions: High Alarm / Low Alarm / Low-Low Alarm (Fire)
- Input Power: 110VAC / 110VAC Standard (24VDC, 24VAC, 240VAC available)
- DPDT Power Relays: 3
- DPDT Power Relay Rating: 120VAC @ 40A (N.O.) / 120VAC @ 30A (N.C.)
- SPST Dry Contacts for Remote Signaling & Fire Panels (BMS, BAS, or Other): 4
- SPST Dry Contact Rating: 24VDC @ .5A
- SPST Dry Contact Functions: (1) Power-loss, (4) Control Functions
- LED Indicators: 4
- Press to Test: Yes
- Audible Alarm: Yes
- Alarm Silence Switch: Yes
- Alarm Beacon: Available upon request
- Temperature Alarm: Available upon request
- Rating: NEMA 4X (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Material: Red Polycarbonate
- Size: L: 10-1/2″ W: 9-1/2″ H: 5″
- Panel Door: Hinged, Non-Transparent ( Clear available upon request)
- Latch: Stainless Steel (Lockable latch available upon request)
- Panel Faceplates: Aluminum
LEVEL PROBE SPECIFICATIONS
- Plug Style: 3″ PVC Slip-Plug
- Sensor Head Material: PVC
- Sensor Head Size: 3″ diameter (round)
- Probe Material: PVC Heat-Shrink, Stainless Steel
- Probe Length:
- High Alarm (Green) 10 3/8″
- Low Alarm (Brown) 16 3/8″
- Low-Low Alarm (Blue) 17″
- Reference (Black) 17″
- Probes Extendable? Yes (18″/45.5″ Extension Kits available)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Life of Product Technical Support
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.