FILL TYPE HVAC/COOLING TOWER WATER LEVEL CONTROLS
THE Choice for Accurate & Reliable Water Level Controllers
We understand that water level controllers are mission-critical devices. That’s why all of our USA-made, all-electronic water level controllers for cooling towers, remote sumps, evaporative condensers and closed circuit fluid coolers are designed for the highest accuracy and reliability and backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
Our solid state, all-electronic water level controllers are the OEM “product of choice” of leading manufacturers of cooling towers, including:
American Cooling Towers MESAN
Delta Cooling Towers Reymsa Cooling Towers
Energy Labs, Inc. The Cooling Tower Company
Guntner USA United Metal Products
Our microprocessor-driven water level controllers can be used in new installations and as direct replacements for all major brand cooling tower water level controls.
Here’s why YOU’LL want to use Waterline Controls electronic water level controllers:
If you’re a service tech/installer or building maintenance supervisor:
- Easy to Install – saves time and labor costs. No frustrating call-backs.
- Easy to Connect – designed to easily integrate with existing Building Automation Systems.
- Easy to Maintain – with its modular design, you’ll only replace individual parts, not the entire controller.
- Superior Tech Support – you’ll talk directly with highly trained, knowledgeable, USA tech support people who understand your needs & challenges in the field.
If you’re an End User:
- Built to Last – our all-electronic, solid state components last for decades, not just years. Our long-life stainless steel sensors/probes means no fouling, plating or degradation regardless of the water quality. We ensure a minimum 15 year duty cycle with a 99% uptime rate.
- Easy Monitoring – our LED Indicator Lights make it easy to quickly view the current status of all functions. And our “Press to Test” feature allows you to start a complete validation cycle of all systems with the push of just one button.
- Set It and Forget It – once each of the shock-proof stainless steel probes have been set to their desired depth and integrated with precision fill control, the LED Indicator Lights intuitively show you what’s happening 24/7 and the built-in High/Low Alarms will alert you if any necessary action is required.
- Reliable Accuracy – our controllers are designed to compensate for wave action and will maintain water levels within 1/8” of operating range.
- Multiple Options – we offer several different models to meet your exact needs and operating conditions.
If you’re a Specifying Engineer:
- Your Reputation is Everything – you can confidently specify (with NO substitutes!) our water level controllers for virtually any cooling tower application and know that your client will be completely satisfied with the end result, both immediately after installation and for many years to come.
COOLING TOWER WATER LEVEL CONTROLS
If you are searching for cooling tower water level controls, Waterline Controls™ can help! We manufacture state-of-the-art water level control systems capable of automatic water level control in cooling towers, remote sumps, evaporative condensers and closed circuit fluid coolers. Our stainless steel cooling tower level sensors or probes accurately measure water levels in any size cooling tower basin or sump. Our electronic water level controllers are direct replacements for BAC and EVAPCO Cooling towers.
WATER LEVEL CONTROLS
WLC Series Water Level Controllers
They may look like the competition but the unit is revolutionary in its design. The WLC Series is perfect in any application where water level management is important such as cooling tower basins, cooling tower sumps, evaporative condensers and water holding tanks for cooling towers. Our revolutionary water level control system uses a microprocessor that monitors all sensor probes for correct operation and then provides the corresponding outputs to drive the power relays, the Building Automation System and a visual indication of the operational status (led lights).
The Modular construction and a self-test feature insure user-friendly operation. By using a very low voltage and current, WLC Series sensors never foul, plate or degrade like float switches do. So when we say “Never Replace A Water Level Controller Again” we mean it! These Kits are considered a complete kit for water level control and management. They include the water level control sensor, the mounting assembly for the sensor and the WaterLine Control panel. The only other item needed is a fill valve which connects directly to these units.
WLC Series Water Level Controllers
They may look like the competition but the unit is revolutionary in its design. The WLC Series is perfect in any application where water level management is important such as cooling tower basins, cooling tower sumps, evaporative condensers and water holding tanks for cooling towers.
Our revolutionary water level control system uses a microprocessor that monitors all sensor probes for correct operation and then provides the corresponding outputs to drive the power relays, the Building Automation System and a visual indication of the operational status (led lights).
The Modular construction and a self-test feature insure user-friendly operation. By using a very low voltage and current, WLC Series sensors never foul, plate or degrade like float switches do.
So when we say “Never Replace A Water Level Controller Again” we mean it! These Kits are considered a complete kit for water level control and management. They include the water level control sensor, the mounting assembly for the sensor and the WaterLine Control panel. The only other item needed is a fill valve which connects directly to these units.
Evaporative Cooling and Waterline Controls™
Commercial markets use evaporative coolers for water in the form of cooling towers. In both water and air cooling applications, evaporative cooling relies on constant water flow. It is common for a small mechanical float to be installed on the basin to control the fluctuation of the water level, but these floats are regularly unreliable and unable to inform the building management system of how much water there is in the basin.
Replacement Level Controls For BAC, & Evapco Cooling Towers
Any Waterline Controls™ electronic controls unit can be used to replace worn out BAC* and Evapco** cooling tower units. But, if you need a direct replacement, you can order them from us and SAVE MONEY. With our system, you will never have to replace a water level controller again!
Our direct replacement models include all the features and functions of the other brand name units including Vanstone flange-style assemblies and custom sensor lengths from one inch to ten feet.
PLUS our direct replacement models ALSO INCLUDE the following exclusive features & benefits available ONLY in Waterline Controls™ electronic level controllers.
- BAC Cooling Tower Level Controls
- EVAPCO Cooling Tower Level Controls
- WARRICK Cooling Tower Level Controls
Disclaimer: These trademarks are mentioned for comparison purposes only. The trademarks and their companies are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc. or Waterline Controls.
Download cooling tower water level controls pdf spec sheet
Never Replace Float Switches Again!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee along with our 5 Year Limited Warranty so you can be sure you are getting the best product for the best value you can expect. Water level management is one of the most critical aspects of a properly operating cooling tower system. With dry-contact integration outputs in every Waterline Controls™ model, this critical function can be easily tracked and controlled using your existing building automation system. Waterline Controls™ over 20 years of experience takes the guesswork out of water level management.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROFESSIONALLY
TESTED AND APPROVED!
Additional Information & Features
Low & High Level Alarms – Low and high alarms are used to warn you about low or high water levels. The alerts are sent from the sensor rods to the dry contacts that light up LED alarm indicators to tell you when water levels are too high or too low.
Makeup Water Control – Our water level sensors can regulate water levels in cooling tower basins to ensure normal operating levels. When the water levels gets low, the sensor sends a signal to the control panel to turn on the fill valve and fill the water back up to its normal operating level.
Low Water Cutoff – The low water cutoff switch is used to stop pumping water when lower than normal water levels are detected. This feature prevents expensive water pump repairs. Dry contacts can also be used with pilot duty controls or digital control systems to force shutdown of pumping equipment during low or no water situations.
The Sensor is Intrinsically Safe.
- Enclosure: 8-3/4” X 10-1/2” X 6” including the hinge and the latch. For indoor and outdoor use.
- Sensor assembly: 3” diameter and 20” long.
- Electrical: Controls operate at 0.5AMPS at 110VAC Internal Relay Contacts rated 30AMPS at 250Volts Dry Contacts for BAS are rated 0.5AMPS at 60Volts.
Solid State Controls with Electronic Sensors
We have designed and created an advanced state of the art Cooling Tower Sensor and Control System for water level control. Our Stainless Steel Sensors accurately measure water level regardless of water quality, without failing or corroding.
We offer a direct replacement cooling tower water level controls that have a 15 year expected duty life with very little to no maintenance required.
Our Cooling Tower Sensor uses stainless steel probes with up to six functions to maintain the water level, alert the facility manager of high or low levels, cut off a basin heater, and read the water temperature. All of these functions are controlled by software, which can be directly connected to the Building Management System using dry contacts. Ensure your evaporative cooling application lives a long and hard working life by choosing Waterline Controls™.
Water level controllers already configured for the most popular level control applications. Popular configurations include:
- WLC 3000: Simplex Fill
- WLC 4000: Simplex Fill w/ High Level Alarm
- WLC 4500: Simplex Fill w/ Low Level Alarm
- WLC 5000: Simplex Fill w/ High & Low Level Alarms
- WLC 6000: Simplex Fill w/ High & Low Level Alarms, Low Level Cut-off
- WLC 6000 T: Simplex Fill w/ Temperature Control For Basin Heater
Customize your water level controls for exactly the applications you need with many optional features including:
- Audible Alarms
- Visual Alarms
- HOA (Hand-Off-Auto) Switch
- 220Vac Power Relays
- Beacon Alarms
- Longer Sensor Wire
- Splice Kits
- Extension Rods
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.