HVAC Installation Accidents
Injury From Electrical Shock During HVAC Service
A man fell while working on an HVAC unit in Wilmington, Delaware inside a building on 1201 North Orange Street shortly after 3 p.m., after what appeared to be an electrical shock, according to reporting by David Chang at local NBC10 News. The worker was found hanging from a ladder, apparently convulsing. While attempting to rescue him, the ladder was knocked over and he fell to the floor.
Apartment Under Construction Burns Due To Faulty HVAC
New Albany, Kentucky’s $26.5 million Breakwater luxury apartment complex received major damage from a fire on Friday, Feb. 24. According to the New Albany Fire Department, as reported at WDRB.com on March 2nd, they have now determined that the fire was caused by a layer of insulation around a copper line catching fire by an errant torch being operated by an hVAC installer. He initially attempted to put the fire out himself and thought he had succeeded. The fire continued to smolder and was noticed the next morning, nearly 15 hours later, by a neighbor. Most of the building will probably have to be destroyed before construction can begin again. Sadly, the building was still in the early stages of construction and a fire sprinkler system was not yet installed.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All of our liquid level controls and liquid level sensors are assembled right here in the U.S.A.
where we monitor every step of the process.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED? JUST CALL BECAUSE WE’RE HERE TO HELP! 1-888-905-1892
We offer products comparable to the products offered by the above companies. See our website pages for further information on the products. The tradenames and trademarks in this page are owned by their respective companies or are the same name as the company. They are mentioned for comparison purposes only. They are in no way affiliated with System Dynamics, Inc or WaterLine Controls.