SWS4000 – Fill w/ High Alarm
Complete Kit Includes:
- Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire*
Submittal Package PDFs
- Fill w/ High Alarm
- 2-contact point system
- 6-wire Dry contacts to BAS for measuring:
- Fill “ON” time
- High Water Alarm
- Fault conditions.
- Operates any 110VAC valve and/or 110VAC audible alarm (Not supplied in this kit, see option section)
This is a fill with a high alarm model. The fill switch can be wired to a valve connected to city water. The High alarm can either be wired into a second valve that opens to drain water from the basin that manages to waste, or it can be set to a visual or audible alarm, and finally it could be wired in series with the fill relay to a second relay that is Normally Closed so it opens the contacts to remove power and turn off the valve. This two relay switch is a way to set up redundant switching for overflow protection caused by an electrical or mechanical malfunction of the first relay.
The system has three output which will:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BAS
- Operate a relay rated at 30AMPS for 250VAC
- Turn on an LED to indicate this sensor has tripped
The Fill dry contacts can be used as a comparative to develop a baseline benchmark of water usage for the system.
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.