WLC6000 – Fill | High / Low Alarms | Low-Low Heater Cut Off
Complete Kit Includes:
- Sensor With 50 ft. Sensor Wire*
Submittal Package PDFs
- 4-Contact point system
- 10-wire Dry contacts to BMS for measuring:
- Fill “ON” time
- High Water Alarm and Fault conditions
- Operates any 110VAC valve & 110VAC audible alarm (Not supplied in this kit – see options section)
This fill with high and low alarm and Heater cut-out is a popular product we provide to OEMs that are putting submersible heaters into the environments. The heater cut-off is the longest sensor rod in the sensor head. The control has four different outputs and the most sensors of any other kit we offer.
The system monitors for a high water level condition, a low water level condition and a Low-Low Level condition for Heater Cut-Off.
These conditions have three outputs each which:
- Close a set of dry contacts for the BMS
- Operate a relay rated at 30AMPS / 250VAC
- Turn on an LED to indicate the sensor has tripped
- Activate when the water falls to a lower set point than the low alarm
When this fourth set point activates it removes power from the Heater in the basin by opening a normally closed relay, closing a set of dry contacts and turning on a red LED
The Control Panel has visual display indication for power to the level control panel, when the control panel is actively filling, high and low water alarms and when the control panel has disengaged the heater in the catch basin.
*Custom Sensors lengths available upon request.
If you are a Reseller, Sales Organization, Distributor, Contractor or an OEM we want to talk with you to determine an SPA price program for your organization so please call us at 1(888) 905-1892 or contact us now.